Smoked Ham Frittata
Real men don’t eat quiche, but one of them was smart enough to rename it frittata so we could enjoy egg pie with the rest of the world! The secret is to use a cast iron pan. Scramble 8 pasture raised eggs with a splash of heavy cream, a cup of great cheese and S&P
- In your cast iron pan, melt a little butter, then add in a diced onion and 4 diced red potatoes.
- Saute over medium heat until onions caramelize.
- Pour the egg mixture in the pan, using a spatula to pull the side away from the pan so the eggs get to the bottom.
- Once the mixture is half set add in a cup and a half of diced Ham ORDER NOW !
- Finish in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes, until puffy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy, tough guy!