Perfect for a quick weeknight meal! Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts thaw quickly and total prep for this should take less than 15 minutes.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Each Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast
- 16 oz Refried Black or Pinto Beans
- 2 Cups Salsa
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Black Olives optional
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Jalepenos optional
- Spread the salsa in the bottom of a 9x15" baking dish
- Lay the chicken breasts evenly over the salsa, leaving space between them for the beans
- Spoon/smash the refried beans in all the gaps around the chicken breasts
- spread the olives and/or jalapenos over the whole thing
- Spread the shredded cheese over all that
- place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 30-40 minutes until the breasts are cooked to 145 degrees.